As free as a bird

He is probably going to end up doing that anyway. His Vista trial period just expired, so he can't access Windows, let alone uninstall it through Windows. ;)

Ive already reformated and what not and don't have wow installeed. :p

I've been playing for 2 days so far and I'm a level 12 undead warrior with almost 3 gold coins. I think it's pretty good but I don't understand what all the hype is about, my band's bassist said something like "there goes Kathexus" when I told him I bought the game, probably cause he knows I got alot of time on my hands and I tend to get obsessed but it's not that bad.

I almost feel kinda lonely sometimes though walkin around the forests at night, I met a couple people but my server doesn't seem to be that busy, I picked Barthilas in paticular so I can quest with a friend but he was busy.

5 disk install? Its actually 4 disks.

Nope 5 disks for me, what realm do you play on?

i don't play any games now. just warcraft III and cscz everynow and then. star wars jedi knight: jedi academy with my bro too. but i'm getting bored...i own him by 20 kills every time. right now i'm actually trying to focus on school and trying to learn some new stuff...emphasis on trying.
Careful mate, you're double posting:)

I've been playing for 2 days so far and I'm a level 12 undead warrior with almost 3 gold coins. I think it's pretty good but I don't understand what all the hype is about, my band's bassist said something like "there goes Kathexus" when I told him I bought the game, probably cause he knows I got alot of time on my hands and I tend to get obsessed but it's not that bad.

I almost feel kinda lonely sometimes though walkin around the forests at night, I met a couple people but my server doesn't seem to be that busy, I picked Barthilas in paticular so I can quest with a friend but he was busy.

Nope 5 disks for me, what realm do you play on?

ah well the serverI was playing on was archimonde, i chose that because I had 4 cousins playing on it, well im the only one that quit they are still playing now, hooray for me

I play on Arthas, because a few of my friends are on there. It's not that high populated of a realm, actually. Either that, or most of them are lvl 60+ and hang out in the Outlands, which I have no access to because I need a key for BC.

never ever played WOW in my life but i believe this sums it up nicely
116825968577505352.jpg

^ lol that is a horrible photoshop.

ah well the serverI was playing on was archimonde, i chose that because I had 4 cousins playing on it, well im the only one that quit they are still playing now, hooray for me

Did you play much Warcraft before playing World of Warcraft? It's annoying talking to so many players that have no idea what Warcraft is when I ask them, haha.

I play on Arthas, because a few of my friends are on there. It's not that high populated of a realm, actually. Either that, or most of them are lvl 60+ and hang out in the Outlands, which I have no access to because I need a key for BC.

yeah I don't have the expansion, that's pretty much it, I never thought about that, hanging out in Outlands. I was lucky this level 60-70 guy paid me 2 gold to join his guild, I only had about 90 silver saved up after buying equipment and abilities. The currency works pretty well, it's a hell of alot more realistic than Runescape's currency where everybody has several million gold coins...

It would be awesome to make like a CF guild but I doubt we'd get the 9 players you need to create one, or people would prefer to play their main account on another server I guess.

I've spent so long in Brill and Undercity I wanna explore more but I think the monsters outside Thunderbluff, Grom'gol and Orgrimmar would kick my ass, maybe through silverpine forest. I chose smithing and mining professions and I'm thinkin of learning first aid too, what are yours?

You should learn Cooking, First Aid and Fishing. They can all come in handy. They can get you more currency, and also allow you to regain HP faster. Get all of these up to about 50 or 60 to start out with, at least until you hit lvl 20.

Depending on what class you play, you should mix and match different professions. Right now, I have herbalism trained because it is a good low level profession, and you can make lots of money by selling what you find with it on the auction house. A stack (20x) of Peacebloom goes from 30 to 50 silver on my server.

You might also consider Tailoring. At lower levels, you are better of just making whatever to gain XP in that profession and selling it at a vendor. I normally sell whatever bags I make on the AH, they almost always sell. If you get your tailoring high enough, you can make some prime bucks. Primal Mooncloth bags for example. You have to have 375 (max) level tailoring to make them, but you can get upwards of 200 gold on the AH, but I think the mats are hard to farm.. And you also have to have BC to get them, I think.

I don't know of any other professions. Engineering is fun, but is a b***h to train. If you get it high enough, you can make a cool looking helicopter mount (of course, flying mounts only work in outlands, which is a BC only thing)

If you have any other questions, consult the likeness of http://thottbot.com or http://www.wowhead.com. They can really help you.

EDIT-- What level are you and what class are you playing?

Back
Top Bottom