Compressed Air???

Big Mountain

Beta member
I was cleaning my computer with compressed air and it tilted down and the watery cold kind hit my finger, I also have a cut on this finger, is this okay? Has anyone ever had this happen?

Its compressed air... :p
Does air do anything to your finger? I'm guessing not, so compressed air probably won't either

Dude, If I were you, I would start living life and spend time with your loved ones.........you may have 6 weeks left to live tops.

lol. jk man. Its just air. It will be fine

I was cleaning my computer with compressed air and it tilted down and the watery cold kind hit my finger, I also have a cut on this finger, is this okay? Has anyone ever had this happen?

You'll be fine if you dont have frostbite.

ull be fine,

might get a little bit of frost burn, same as spraying a deodrant can on your hand, compresses gasses get cold,

Its compressed air... :p
Does air do anything to your finger? I'm guessing not, so compressed air probably won't either

using compressed air on skin can force bacteria underneath the skin, and potentially cause an infection or dermatitis :)

but a small exposure like that shouldnt be a problem, might just sting a bit

its not only air
also has a shitload of random chemicals that can kill you.
Gas duster (also erroneously referred to as canned air) is a product consisting of liquified difluoroethane, trifluoroethane, or tetrafluoroethane in a spray can, with a long nozzle that enables the user to direct a precisely focused blast of gas. Gas dusters do not use compressed air, but other inert gases that are much easier to compress into a liquid state. Hydrocarbons, like butane, were often used in the past, but their flammability forced manufacturers to use fluorocarbons.

Back
Top Bottom