Logitech Z-5500's 3D WIP

Yeah, I can add those. I was going to wait before doing major texturing work. The logos are one of them and the rings, is actually an anisotropic effect I'll add later on as well, as that'll also make the highlights thinner and stronger.

Going to work on the rubber parts inside the holes tomorrow, and of course the back and stand.

Then I'll probably model the sub.

I tend to do shading work before finishing the model, and I'm sure that sets me back, because I start perfecting over an unfinished model to get the shader right.

Right, last render for tonight.
More modelling tommorow. I added the effect to the cone, but its not perfect yet:

logitechrender4.jpg

wait im lost those are fake? cuz IMO they look real, thts crazy u can see the texture and the shiny cone

I swear on anything those look real, if no one woulda said they are fake I wouldnt had none. No matter HOW good you look at it, it just looks real.

Good job, keep up the work.

I've been doing some detailing as of the last 3 days. Started building the base and the back.

Its getting pretty hard, but, if you can believe it, its more detailed than even in those renders :p

Back
Top Bottom