Snowing by anyone else?

Snow...what's snow? :p jk But we never get any snow. February is usually the month we get it if ever, but it's kinda probably somewhere around 80F I guess...I don't think it will snow anytime soon. I gotta use my heater in the morning and AC in the afternoon, I hate these kind of days.

More snow here again today. All the roads in town were really bad after that 14+ inches Celegorm and I got. My truck is only 2wd, so going down the street in town, it was fishtailing everywhere. Then in the 5 inches of snow still on the road, I was afraid I wasnt going to make it up the hill, so I gave it a little gas, and the wheel just spun, and the back end whips out, but I recovered for a second. But, everytime I gave it any gas, the back end wouuld just whip around one way or the other. Damn slip in the back, I'm going to stick a dif-lock in this summer.

More snow here again today. All the roads in town were really bad after that 14+ inches Celegorm and I got. My truck is only 2wd, so going down the street in town, it was fishtailing everywhere. Then in the 5 inches of snow still on the road, I was afraid I wasnt going to make it up the hill, so I gave it a little gas, and the wheel just spun, and the back end whips out, but I recovered for a second. But, everytime I gave it any gas, the back end wouuld just whip around one way or the other. Damn slip in the back, I'm going to stick a dif-lock in this summer.

Not enough weight on the rear wheels. Find some random heavy things and put it in the back and you won't have that happening all the time. That's one thing good about FWD, all the engine weight is on the wheels, so you won't lose tractions as much. Only time I've lost it is when the brakes locked up and I needed to turn, but was going forward.

If it snowed here in Florida, it's really a once-in-a-blue-moon kinda thing. Today it is 75, but we are getting a cold front and the lows will be down in the 40s. The natives are scrambling for their parkas, I am lmao-ing!!! Shorts for me.

no snow here for awhile, i wouldnt mind a good snow for a change. Looks like winter is almost over for us though.

It showed the depth of the snow around Winsconsin on the BBC TV news, wow!!! :eek:

Yup, and some areas around me just got another two inches today. Some areas are running out of salt to keep the roads from icing over...

Back
Top Bottom