I'm back....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brookfield

Golden Master
....from my ban, how's everything going guys?, by the way, I viewed the posts while I was out of commission like you do, & would like to thank those who sent me emails, saying that they thought I had a rough deal:) , one of them said that I came close to being PM'd huh???

How many times have you been banned anyway?

Interesting how you still have a custom title privileges after all that.. I lost mine from the get go, no 2nd chances. Unfair IMO.

....from my ban, how's everything going guys?, by the way, I viewed the posts while I was out of commission like you do, & would like to thank those who sent me emails, saying that they thought I had a rough deal:) , one of them said that I came close to being PM'd huh???

yep you should be PB'ed not PM'ed as you say. But we all know why you aren't.

I would say you probably mean PB'd huh?

How many times have you been banned anyway?
Four.
You should be PB'd not PM'd as you say
:rolleyes: I would have been disappointed if you hadn't shown up with your usual jolly quip.
I would say you probably mean PM'd huh?
It was a typo pure & simple mate, but as long as it made one person happy to make what he thought was a pointed remark, I don't mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom