Verbatim47

In Runtime
That i could get for this computer...?

AMD 64 3000+ S754 2.0Ghz
PC Chips Micro ATX S754 Motherboard with AGP 8X VIA Chipset
1GB DDR 333 Ram 2 X 512MB
Sony 18X DVD+/- Burner
80GB Seagate Hard Drive IDE
ATi Radeon 9800 pro 256mb (<-- Man remember the days when this was uber!)
Antec 500w Case Power Supply

Typical ATX Case - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811147064

A fairly decent setup for a new gamer or even just a side comp.

I am in the market for an iMac for my family...

for wow and css its fine
but for any games made in the last 2 years
you can forget it

I didnt ask what games it would play, I know that, I own it... I was just asking how much it would be worth on the market today...Of course its not the greatest system for gaming but it can run it...:rolleyes:

If you're a 'good' salesperson, you could sell that for $500 US Dollars if you're selling it to someone you know / can talk to personally. If you're selling it on eBay or to a store, 350-400 because it's second hand. It's good to let your mates know you're selling a computer like that, and then just tell them the features, pick out the advantages of it, offer them things like installing XP and so on... and they'll buy it for 500 - or more if you're lucky.

I sold my:
P4 3.2ghz
1G ram
ATi Radeon X700se
350w PSU
Audigy 2 ZS

with no hard-drive or DVD burner, for $400.

-Rhys

ohh my bad yo
yea if your talking to someone who doesnt no anything about comps
deff 500

Aw noo. Your ad looks way better than mine. I've never taken the time to work out how you put images in between the lines of description. How do you do it? That's a really great picture of it too. It looks real nice from that angle. I spent all my money on the component then I had almost no money left for the case. And pre-installing Crysis is a great idea too I think.
Why're you selling it?
Because I might make some money.

crysis is just the ice breaker. lol

you have to upload to photobucket and then copy the html into the html section when your writing the ad.

it to late for you now thoe , you carnt change it after some one has bid on it

haha and at that angle you carnt see all the messy cables

Back
Top Bottom