vista sp1 is out!!!.........on torrents

When I click that link, and try and download, I get a page cannot be found, and it says the file size is 0KB, I am trying to get the 64bit version.

they arnt working for me either . pirate bay must be doing an update or somthig. they will proberly be back soon

lol, iveencountered the exact problem im hoping SP1 will fix,

bin stuck like this for the last 12 mins lol hope SP1 sorts it out
I have the same problem, but not just in Vista. Its my anti-virus(Nod32) scanning the file. You might have the same problem.

just installed sp1 using that direct download link and command line to install it. umm...what can i say. nothing special. they didnt even add a boot screen image.

well is it working.
is it does vista say that its sp1.
there has to be some changes

Same here. Microsoft is gonna release the final version later anyways, so you might as well wait.
You never know what someone has done to a torrent, there are a lot of sick people out there.

I'll wait for Microsoft to release it.

Hmm....I don't think I'm going to dl vista sp1 from a torrent......

I wouldn't either, I don't trust torrents at all.

Same here. Microsoft is gonna release the final version later anyways, so you might as well wait.

I would definitely wait until an official Microsoft release, as if you get your hands on a beta product that you are not a beta tester of, Microsoft will not support any issues with it. That is why people are selected for beta testing.

You never know what someone has done to a torrent, there are a lot of sick people out there.

I'll wait for Microsoft to release it.

I'm waiting, and like I said, I don't trust torrents. My antivirus goes nuts whenever one is opened. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom