Go Huckabee!

IMO, the only thing republican about McCain is the fact that he supports the war.

IMO, the only thing republican about McCain is the fact that he supports the war.

He wants to cut taxes further, but increase the amount of taxes big business and the super rich pay.

He wants congress to demonstrate fiscal restraint to help the economy and lead to the tax cuts.

He takes securing the border between Mexico and Canada (so terrorists can't easily come across) seriously.

Wants to increase veteran benefits

Believes the governments first job is to secure the nation.

Makes a point of protecting the 2nd amendment right, (to bear arms), on his website.

And the man was a POW in Vietnam for 5 years! He suffered some of the worse conditions a human being can be subjected to. A man himself who has been subjected to torture knows what the true moral American stance on that is. He is republican enough for me, and is a smart man. Sure I like Huckabee and think he is a better candidate, but Mccain is definitely republican enough.

Personally what I think will end up happening is Mccain wins the GOP nomination, and selects Huckabee as his running mate. He probably appreciates Huckabee staying in to drain Southern conservatives away from Romney and split those delegates. Plus they seem to be friendly, and never attack each other. Not only this but Huckabee would bring a long key southern states in the race for president. He pretty much guarantees all states below the mason-Dixon line to Mccain; with the exception of Florida. And Mccain's immigration reform plan is bound to draw the important Hispanic votes in Florida, giving him those electoral votes. Thats just the way i see it panning out though.

I bet if McCain gets elected as president, Vietnam will suddenly disappear from an unknown nuclear explosion or something. :p

Back
Top Bottom