CPU's and Everything you need to know, "CompTIA Standard":

Erm, I do not recommend telling a Moderator to SOD OFF, or fu** off. Just a friendly warning as you may just magically disappear for that one. ;)

Oh, and BTW, I took the A+ tests three weeks ago, passed them comfortably, and either I can't remember sh**, or the test did not go into anywhere near that much detail on the tests.

dude just because u have already done the exams ok, this is what we got given for the cpu section ok, im just trying to help those other people that are doing it like me, so SOD OFF. this thread was also intended for those who are just interested and that dont know.

Hmm.. Tripple post, and insulting a mod... You should get a PB just for the insulting part, but I'll just give you five days. Choose better words on your return.

Hmm.. Tripple post, and insulting a mod... You should get a PB just for the insulting part, but I'll just give you five days. Choose better words on your return.

I was waiting for a british member to sign on to see how offensive that word really was. Thanks.

I was waiting for a british member to sign on to see how offensive that word really was. Thanks.

Hell, I googled it and that's how I found the meaning LOL. :p Sorry to be so blunt with the meaning of the phrase, but I figure some people don't know what it meant, so I would help. :p

Erm, I do not recommend telling a Moderator to SOD OFF, or fu** off. Just a friendly warning as you may just magically disappear for that one. ;)

Oh, and BTW, I took the A+ tests three weeks ago, passed them comfortably, and either I can't remember sh**, or the test did not go into anywhere near that much detail on the tests.

The test went into detail, just about nothing he mentioned lol

The test went into detail, just about nothing he mentioned lol

That was a typographical error, I meant that the test went into nowhere near the detail of the processors that the O.P. gave us. But yeah, it had some mighty details in some other areas. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom