Airsoft Thread #2

Steemax

Daemon Poster
Well if anyone remembers not to long ago i posted a thread asking about what kind of airsoft guns there are and if the clear 20 dollar ones where any good for just backyard play, well I ended up finding a nice airsoft shop near me, and I purchased a Both elephant Steyr aug. That thing was garbage, It doesnt shoot semi auto, whenever I try the bb's just rack up in the barrel. The guy exchanged it 4 times they all suck. I got a Double Eagle M83 rifle instead. Works like a charm. (keep in mind I want to start of cheap and invest in something better later on). Just thought I'd share my quick little adventure :cool:

Picture001-2.jpg

wow thats cool .
lucky its from a shop near you and you didnt have to deal with shipping back and forth 3 times.
put some videos on you tube of the gun

wow thats cool .
lucky its from a shop near you and you didnt have to deal with shipping back and forth 3 times.
put some videos on you tube of the gun

actualy my cousin has the same exact gun to the T and I recorded him shooting his but unfortently im posting this from school so youtube is blocked. When I get home I'll post that vid.

these airsoft guns are only for fun .shooting tagets and some fruits and stuff.
i would never shoot one at some one

i love airsofting i used to have 2 really good guns a ihad a tokyo marui G18c looked exactly like a glock i had 3 30rd mags for it and 1 100rd mag and a tacticle leg holster i also had a ics olympic arms M4A1 with a acog red dot scope and 3 400 round mags i dotn have em anymore the cops took em must i say they did it unrightfuly he said they were illeagle witch they werent i checked before i bought em. then i called the station to get em back and they said the quartermaster destroyed em. over 500 bucks down the drain =(

Back
Top Bottom