computer case

hm , is it water. or is it a liquid that doesn't conduct electricity.

and vega since money is no object . dont build it . wait another month or 2 .
then you can sli to 9series video cards and have a 45nm quad core

if i go with the liquid cooling then im gonna use the liquid that doesnt conduct electricity with that liquid is there any way that it could mess up my comp if it does leak.... how hard is it to install a liquid cooling system.......

well ive read that . if its your first build they wouldnt recomend it . because it is kind of hard.

but ive never done it so i wouldnt no

Water cooling is only worth it if you go for a very high end kit, otherwise it is outperformed by air cooling. Also If you want the best performance, then go for 1200MHz DDR2 memory instead of DDR3 as DDR2 at those speeds outperforms all DDR3 memory available ATM.

I beg to differ. If you're gonna build that off the hook rig you need a case that looks as good as what's inside. P182SE Antec.

009.jpg

It has more room than you'll really need and it's modular construction lets you take out what you won't be needing. It also sports two liquid cooling hose ports on the back. it's heavy though. Curb wieght is 35 pounds. Loaded with my set up its pushing 50 pounds. $200.00usd. May be less if you can find it on NewEgg.

the antec 900 has a 200 mm fan on top
to front side fans for up to 9 hard drives (thats with out optical drives)
and a fan in the back plus the option for 2 more fans
also having the psu on the bottom sucks all the heat right out from your gpu
and trust me the antec has a large amount of room
more then enough for all your liquid cooling needs
even tho i suggest that you dont take that rout
since that quad is 45nm
on air your should be able to clock beyond 4ghz with no problem ive seen it already done

Water cooling is only worth it if you go for a very high end kit, otherwise it is outperformed by air cooling. Also If you want the best performance, then go for 1200MHz DDR2 memory instead of DDR3 as DDR2 at those speeds outperforms all DDR3 memory available ATM.

hows that? DDR3 already has out 1600MHz???

Back
Top Bottom