Your facebook

I've neglected my requests to the point that it just shows friend requests then it's like "89 other requests".

yh i think theres way 2 many apps on there now, plus u cant really personalise much at all like u can on myspace, thats why i dont like using it, its just way 2 boring & childish in a way...

Personally I love facebook, far more then myspace.......its a lot easier to control, especially whom you want to see what!!

But then its used as an easier way to keep in contact during the working hours.......organise friday night etc. Oh and then laugh at the horrific photos of the night afterwards

hmm personally i dont think its easy 2 use at all, and there isnt much u can customize, i mean with myspace u use HTML code for most of the page and u can change loads of things, with facebook there isnt much u can change and theres way to much info on the age, it isnt really planned out that well, i agree with the control bit where u can change wot some users see, i dont really see why ppl like it more then myspace, its just 2 plain and boring

i think facebook is for more college kids and kids in school while myspace was originally for bands to post there shit on and it kinda got taken over by the world. Just facebook is for the younger crowd i think and myspace is a bit of everything. (I'm not saying older people cant go on facebook or anything and myspace is just insane) but hell ya go facebook lol

well i have used both and I would say myspace is my pic as I'm to lazy to even begin to figure out how to use facebook. There are way more possiblilites in facebook but its just so darn hard to use. So i have to say myspace is the way 2 go.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom