Free email client for Office outlook?

Okay since I switched ISP's i'll be dropping my current provider but the problem is my new provider Verizon Wireless doesn't offer a email client. So that means I need a good free service that I can integrate into Office Outlook.

My current Hotmail account will not let me do so without buying a subscription. I would really like to find something that I can just download direct to outlook.

Its just a pain going through a web browser just to check my mail. Thanks for the input.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;754872 said:
Okay since I switched ISP's i'll be dropping my current provider but the problem is my new provider Verizon Wireless doesn't offer a email client. So that means I need a good free service that I can integrate into Office Outlook.

My current Hotmail account will not let me do so without buying a subscription. I would really like to find something that I can just download direct to outlook.

Its just a pain going through a web browser just to check my mail. Thanks for the input.

wow thats new, ive never had problems using hotmail and outlook ??

wow thats new, ive never had problems using hotmail and outlook ??

Older Hotmail accounts got grandfathered in. I'm not sure what the cut off is but my current Hotmail account is probally only 2 or 3 years old. I'm sure I have plenty of past accounts but I can't remember the password or usernames.

My friend setup his hotmail account up fine but he's had his account for probally 6 or 7 + years.

When I try and do mine I get a message stating I need to pay for the service.

One I liked (and actually joined with) is mail2web live. It's actually a free exchange account and when you go to their website, you use Outlook Web Access. I am positive if it is exchange and OWA that it will let you connect with MS Outlook.

Link

Back
Top Bottom