I can truly help you

MacGirl, I sincerely hope those smilies do come back from the dead soon. It's too bad you had to torture and kill them. Murderer! :)

What can I say.......I'm guilty as accused! LOL......Can't say I'm sorry cause I feel no remorse.:p

hahaha exactly..i would close this thread just cause how retarded it is.

Hey.... I'm not retarded for wanting all of those poor smilies to be brought back to life!:D

can you give me some good bacon i want some good bacon.

LOL....What are you doing wanting bacon?? I though that chicken lovers always eat chickens.;)

chicken lover is a thing from south park. at heart i love pork and beef. but it would sound bad if my name was baconlover, sausagelover, beeflover, meatlover
all those would not make good names.

What can I say.......I'm guilty as accused! LOL......Can't say I'm sorry cause I feel no remorse.:p

Hey.... I'm not retarded for wanting all of those poor smilies to be brought back to life!:D

i didnt say you were retarted i was saying the thread is.

OK, I need healing desperately this is my cure IL have a Villa in Spain, a cottage by the Shannon in Ireland for my fishing, a top brass apartment in Vegas, an Aston Martin, luxury Yacht, 9 Ball pool table, a golf course and carp lake at the back, and as many servants as you can muster, have I missed anything?:) I need stones alright a big Diamond would do.
Ha ha mate, nice one!:)

Back
Top Bottom