Go Huckabee!

Lets go Huck!! :) my dad said if clinton gets office, we are moving to australia... :)

I told my parents we are going to move out of the country if clinton gets on the ballot. I've already decided its the democrats that will win this year.

No offense to anyone who is republican.....but if we elect another republican in this country we are stupid.....

i dont agree with that, there are changes that need to be made obviously, but i think mccain or huck are capable of making those changes, obama and clinton want to just pull out of iraq, what good is that going to do? we tried that once before in desert storm and look what happened, we cant just leave a country half built, and clinton, well i wont even go there, she says all this stuff but never gives exact ways to fix the problem or statistics, she just says "yea ill fix that" just like bill did, and look how he turned out...

i think a republican is totally capable of turning things around, but democrat i totally dont agree with their view on iraq and other things for that matter, tons of people want us out, but when you talk to the soldiers over there they truely believe in what they are fighting for, they join knowing they could loose their life god bless them, but we are getting somewhere, iraq could be a very strong democratic country

we'll find out soon enough, but i seriously and honestly im not just saying this to be saying it, i will be legitimately worried if clinton gets office

i dont think i've ever seen a none republican Jr. fan :D

i think a republican is totally capable of turning things around, but democrat i totally dont agree with their view on iraq and other things for that matter, tons of people want us out, but when you talk to the soldiers over there they truely believe in what they are fighting for, they join knowing they could loose their life god bless them, but we are getting somewhere, iraq could be a very strong democratic country

You are totaly right. All of the veterans whom I've talked with believe that the work we are doing over in Iraq is a good thing. Even those who have been seriously injured would be more than willing to go back over there and do it all over again.

I wish that we could live in worlwide peace without ever having any war or fighting, but that is just not the way life is. Freedom is not free. Our veterans and our military understand this, they understand how horrible life was for the Iraq people under Saddam's dictatorship, and that is why they are willing to risk their lives to defend freedom.

I told my parents we are going to move out of the country if clinton gets on the ballot. I've already decided its the democrats that will win this year.

I figure that the democrat ticket will be Hillary for Prez and Obama for Vice. Hope that they don't win.:eek:

You are totaly right. All of the veterans whom I've talked with believe that the work we are doing over in Iraq is a good thing. Even those who have been seriously injured would be more than willing to go back over there and do it all over again.

I wish that we could live in worlwide peace without ever having any war or fighting, but that is just not the way life is. Freedom is not free. Our veterans and our military understand this, they understand how horrible life was for the Iraq people under Saddam's dictatorship, and that is why they are willing to risk their lives to defend freedom.

I figure that the democrat ticket will be Hillary for Prez and Obama for Vice. Hope that they don't win.:eek:

ya, my dad is a vet. which is why we dont believe the press or anything on the news when it comes to the war, its so biased these days you cant believe anything about politics, you have to talk directly with a soldier to get the real side of things, and what ive heard so far is that they want to be there, and totally agree with what they are doing, even if clinton gets elected (god forbid) hopefully congress will decide to stay and finish the job

Yeah. I had the honor of meeting many of our Nation's veterans at the national VFW convention a year or so ago. It really made me appreciate what those guys have done and continue to do for me, my family, and our country.

I like Huckabee a lot. Thel, are you being sarcastic with your Ron Paul comments.

yeah, I'll regret saying this but Bush actually did a decent work in office
He managed to keep this country stable until 08, so the next president should have to somehow change the course of the US. I agree Huckabee will be a good president, but he also needs a more liberal Republican by his side. That's why I think a Huckabee and McCain combination will do really well.

As for the the troops in Iraq, Iraq WANTS the troops to stay becuase they admit without the US, there country can't function. The Democrats keep saying that they should withdraw as fast as possible, but that's like the worst idea yet.

BTW- RON PAUL'S AWESOME!!!!

I personally want Huckabee to win, and voted for him and will vote for him if he gets the GOP nomination somehow.

However I could live with Mccain. They have a lot of similar stances. I personally like Huckabee a lot more, but Mccain is fine with me too.

I don't think that the democrats can unite behind one person. Whenever I talk to someone who is a democrat, they are either very strong Clinton or very strong Obama. Neither of them has crossover appeal to the other democratic candidates followers. For this reason a lot of democrats will look at Mccain, (the most likely republican nomination), and crossover to vote for him rather then voting for the other democratic option. Hillary supporters for the most part despise Obama supporters. This will be the downfall of the democratic party this election.

Back
Top Bottom