motherboard beeping (SOUND INCLUDED!)

naw theres hardly any thermal paste and also its brand new arctic silver thermal paste and i barely put a thin layer on it. and ive tryed re-seating the cpu and putting the old one in and the same problem occurs. if i take out my ram and it doesnt do it then is it possible that it was that?

Only reason why I doubt memory is b/c you said you have three sticks, and none of them work. So I assume you tried them all one by one. The chances of all of them going bad at the same time seems unlikely.

I would disconnect as much as possible. IE video card, cd drives, all but one stick of ram, any pci cards you have, and what not. Then try and boot and see if you get a beep code. If not start connecting them one by one and inbetween do a boot. Once you start getting the beep code you have your faulty hardware.

naw my vid cards def seated properly, you know what i think it was my old processor because the slot of the new motherboard now smells burnt and looks burnt a little to, not sure why because i know for sure for sure for sure the heatsink was on properly

Back
Top Bottom