As free as a bird

Lol, thats one of the tips on a loading screen...

uh oh.. is it bad when I can easily remember the tips on the loading screens?

yeah thats where i remember it from uhh lol I think you'll be fine as long as you don't play wow for any more then 2 hours STRAIGHT lol but I cant control how much you play its not like im your parent or something but yeah just warning you not to lose your life to it lol.

I have played WoW for 36 hours straight once already, and that was on a private server, so therefore there was no point...

In all reality, I'm actually gaining more friends by playing WoW. Most, if not all of my friends have played it at some point in their lives. I have a friend who has a lvl 70 Undead mage.

sell it on ebay.. people used to sell runescape accounts for hundreds... pathetic

I tried selling an account before but after the 2nd day ebay contacted me that BLIZZARD had contacted EBAY to take down the auction as it was going against the contract and as a warning, with a penalty to my ebay account next time it happens again. freaking jerks

I don't even like WOW. Way to expensive. I used to play n00by Runescape, but then i quit that. WC3 + CS:CZ; FIFA 08 (PS3)

Hmm WoW,

One thing ive learnt,

Do not, i repet, Do not fall off the edge of the hill's at the start-ish of the game when you are a ghost, hahah ive spent no joke about a hour trying to find my way up again, i was stuck in water trying to get up, wasted time and i couldnt even get to my corpse, or resrect(sp) it, they need a option for it so make sure something like that dont happen! lol

It wasnt funny at the time i was pissed off >.<

LMAO, I bet you're the kind of guy who would hang around outside an AA meeting giving out free beer.

He's just beat one addiction and you've dropped another possible one right in front of him.

@OP, run, run as fast as you can

Lmfaorocopter XD

Q.F.L
Quoted for laughter,
Word.

I'm actually excited about buying WoW tomorow and playing for the first time! I applied for a few part time jobs recently but let it go for a while when my band's studio date was coming up, meaning I'm still on this old Dell Pentium III computer so I don't have much choice when it comes to games, pretty much Warcraft 3 and The Sims 2. That's probably good news because Australian kids are back in school now and I'm doing my final year... anyway...

A little question, if I purchase a copy of the game, install and provide my Paypal details, can I play the 30 free days immediately after the patches or do I have to pay the monthly fee and get the 30 free days ontop of that?

I'm actually excited about buying WoW tomorow and playing for the first time! I applied for a few part time jobs recently but let it go for a while when my band's studio date was coming up, meaning I'm still on this old Dell Pentium III computer so I don't have much choice when it comes to games, pretty much Warcraft 3 and The Sims 2. That's probably good news because Australian kids are back in school now and I'm doing my final year... anyway...

A little question, if I purchase a copy of the game, install and provide my Paypal details, can I play the 30 free days immediately after the patches or do I have to pay the monthly fee and get the 30 free days ontop of that?

You can actualy get the 30 days free without providing any information. But you have to create a trial account first, then enter the account managment for your trial account and there should be a little area where you can provide the CD key from the actualy real copy you have purchased and when you enter that it will ask for a game card or credit card payment if you just hit cancel you'll have the 30 days. Ive done it 2 times before and know it works. :)

Back
Top Bottom