I can truly help you

This is so hilarious! I think that you should win the ultimate award for weirdest and wackiest thread. Are you sure that those are rocks you have, or are they marbles......lol.....Cause it looks to me like you may be missing a few uv them!:p

I know that this stuff's not true, but if you really were sane and serious about this, then here's what I would want.....

For all of my friends and family to be happy and healthy together..........

For wisdom and courage to make the right decisions in life..................

For my friends who have cancer to be well again...............

For there to be peace and happiness throughout the world......

For my candidate to win the elections and become the next US Prez......:D

Edit:......There is one more thing.......I sure hate to see those poor beheaded smileys enduring all of that suffering for my amusement. Soooooo......While you are at it, would you pleeeeeze bring some of them (at least the three in my message) back from the dead...LOL.....;)

Yeah, these are definitely marbles, and many are missing. I feel a couple of screws are loose also. He's definitely not all there.

t4ketwo, please do not kill him just yet after your wish is granted. You need to share. They taught you that in preschool, ya know? :) I need a little help, too.

seracer17, this is really all a joke. Hello! Hello! Where is the OP? Anyone home? I need help! After all, you promised.

I gave you all rep points for your replies to this crazy. They are classic!

MacGirl, I sincerely hope those smilies do come back from the dead soon. It's too bad you had to torture and kill them. Murderer! :)

rotflmbo

and mods;

Please do not lock this thread. I beg you. This is so intertaining. I think we scared this spammer/freak/weirdo away. It saves you the work of dealing with him.

of course he didn't, when he saw the responses he realised how stupid the op was and ran away in embarressment.

I'm surprised this SPAM thread is still open to be honest.

yea exactly and im with you i can't even believe the stupid spam thread is open.

IDK....This may be a joke, because I haven't seen any ressurected smilies walking around yet..........not a single one...........and that is what I asked for him to do!:) Maybe he's been too busy getting all of that money!...lol

hahaha exactly..i would close this thread just cause how retarded it is.

OK, I need healing desperately this is my cure IL have a Villa in Spain, a cottage by the Shannon in Ireland for my fishing, a top brass apartment in Vegas, an Aston Martin, luxury Yacht, 9 Ball pool table, a golf course and carp lake at the back, and as many servants as you can muster, have I missed anything?:) I need stones alright a big Diamond would do.

Back
Top Bottom