Snowing by anyone else?

Part of I-94 has been declared unpassable by our state patrol. Plows just can't keep up.

Between the snow-blowing last night, and twice already today, we have a snow-bank about four feet high. Sad part is, we'll be out again to add to that later tonight.

I wish it was colder last night, we got so much rain it was supposed to snow like 10", but it rained instead, and right now its snowing, and really windy.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;754506 said:
I know were your at I passed your exit on I-79 ;) My parents home is a few miles from Edinboro University. Its a nice area around those parts. I grew up in the Wattsburg area. Moved into Erie after I graduated HS.
Thats cool, as a matter of fact, I-79 crosses the road I live on, and if you go further up, before my exit and honk your horn, I can hear it....lol Like on a clear night I can hear the traffic real well on 79, all the cars that hit the rumble strips on the side of the road and all, even car stereo's.

It's been hot here in Mississippi. We had a couple inches of snow several weeks ago, but other than that, it's been about 3 or 4 yrs since we last had any.

I come from Brazil and I live in Kansas, I have seen patches of snow for the last 1 month. I AM TIRED OF IT. can't play soccer

Back
Top Bottom