2 PCI Sound cards ?

Zer0Cool

Fully Optimized
Hello,

Having 2 PCI sound card, would that cause a problem? I currently have X-Fi elite pro, from creative. I also just received razer barracuda sound card, the AC-1. It would be great to have both of them there, because I use the concel that came with the x-fi a lot, and would like to use razer in game's because I also just received rezer headphones, the HP-1. I just want to see what u guys have to say b4 I put it in. Also, the only available slot I have is right next to my X1950XTX card (with zalman cooler) It cools very good, I imagine the temperature would slightly go up if I put something right next to it, but I think it can handle it. What do u guys think?

Two PCI sound cards can work together, your main issue is drivers. It should work, but they will not output sound from the same source at the same time.

Thanks Chris, +1 for quick response.

I will give it a try when i get home. Someone told me that 2 pci sound cards will couse conflict, so i decided to check first with u good people

Because each one has diff capabilities, and the x-fi comes with the concel that I find very useful

Back
Top Bottom