Snowing by anyone else?

No snow here...we had a really bad line of storms here about 7am, it was 78F here yesterday and it stayed about 68-70 all night. Then about 5:30 or so my mom woke me up because the storms were just coming into the west end of the State of Alabama, they were moving on at 55mph and they arrive in the next few hours, I helped her straighten up the house a little bit because our house has a storm room in the basement so alot of the community ends up over here during bad weather, we ended up having 3-4 different family's here by the time the squall line arrived here about 7am. Our county was under a tornado warning and there was a report of a tornado going past our farm..ha though we never saw it, we could hear the wind roaring..

No snow here...we had a really bad line of storms here about 7am, it was 78F here yesterday and it stayed about 68-70 all night. Then about 5:30 or so my mom woke me up because the storms were just coming into the west end of the State of Alabama, they were moving on at 55mph and they arrive in the next few hours, I helped her straighten up the house a little bit because our house has a storm room in the basement so alot of the community ends up over here during bad weather, we ended up having 3-4 different family's here by the time the squall line arrived here about 7am. Our county was under a tornado warning and there was a report of a tornado going past our farm..ha though we never saw it, we could hear the wind roaring..
We had a tornado here recently too. I was at work, in the school basement. Flipped a truck and a train.

No snow here in NW Pennsylvania, it has been unseasonably warm and raining, in February!!! Strange weather. I know it can't last no matter how much I wish it would.

I had a snow day last Friday, and its snowing here right now, practice got canceled, and my concert :D

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;754421 said:
I know it was nice over this past weekend up there. I was up over Super Bowl weekend in Edinboro and Erie. I couldn't believe we had more snow in Central PA at that time then Erie did.
I live about 40 mins south of Erie and about 30 mins south of Edinboro, near Meadville.

Back
Top Bottom