As free as a bird

oh sorry lol shoulda said world of warcraft but yeah after 3 years im free and get this

i can now

ACTUALLY

get ready for this

this is gonna be unbelievable

GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!!!

and well cant really uninstall it becuase my vista copy isn't activated and the 30 days just ran out so i cant even access the computer, ill have to restore it with my orignal copy.

whoa whoa whoa....be careful, there's this big bright ball in the sky, thats the sun...it's not a monster.

If you like Wow, have you seen eve online? Similar to wow just in space and kinda cool
LMAO, I bet you're the kind of guy who would hang around outside an AA meeting giving out free beer.

The irony of your post has reduced me to tears from laughing soooooo hard.

He's just beat one addiction and you've dropped another possible one right in front of him.

@OP, run, run as fast as you can

:D

Oh, jesus.. My CD key came in the mail today.. I am level 6, and i have been playing for an hour... (nonstop)

I also have 4 level 70s on a private server.... oh, god.. i think i'm addicted...

For those of you who play WoW, I am FlightSimBoy, and I am on the Arthas realm. Udead Mage!!

Oh, jesus.. My CD key came in the mail today.. I am level 6, and i have been playing for an hour... (nonstop)

I also have 4 level 70s on a private server.... oh, god.. i think i'm addicted...

For those of you who play WoW, I am FlightSimBoy, and I am on the Arthas realm. Udead Mage!!

lol just remember to take everything into moderation, even WoW. :p

Lol, thats one of the tips on a loading screen...

uh oh.. is it bad when I can easily remember the tips on the loading screens?

Back
Top Bottom