Myspace help.

blackjack

Fully Optimized
Can anyone tell me how to change the background of my layout so it stays changed, I have gone to various websites and got the code then pasted it into the ABOUT ME section as been told but when I go to the page the selected background comes up for like 3 seconds then it reverts back to its original state.

Hmm weird, do you have any other old code in there that you think would clash with it? you haven't used Myspace's in-built editor as well as a 3rd party together by accident maybe? Are you sure it's been saved properly or maybe you took a part of the code out in order to remove ads and that possibly disabled the layout?

Try clearing everything out of the About Me Section until it is cleared out completely. then repaste your word text. After that, find the code you want and paste it there above your text.

Ive tried removing all the codes and starting from scratch to no prevail, I cant seem to keep the background static, I want to keep the current layout I just want to alter the background underneath the layout to one of my own choice, it is driving me nuts why I cant get it to load the lay out on my selected background.

ohh ok do you mean when it comes to uploading an image that either scrolls with the mouse or is permanently fixed? I hope this will help.

Im starting to loose it with this, Ive tried your links but no joy, How do you turn the default background colors off, I have tried going into the profile editor on my space and custermize your profile, selcted background to try and turn it off but you cant, I then go across one to background image and load mine in then save it and go back to view it but it still the same, the picture loads up then it GOES BACK TO A DEFAULT COLOR im at a complete loss, can somebody post me the exact instructions an I will follow them to the letter.

Back
Top Bottom