Unbelievable

see when my dad does get the greencard it goes to all the family living here, because nobody else works except him. if i start working before i get it then that means i can afford to pay my own..which is not really the case...plus if i could afford my own it takes like 4 years for 1 to come out, and this one is almost ready..

fyi greencard = soc. security

oh, my bad man..yeah..4 pretty young age.

i came here April 15th 03, I was 11. Next week, on the 15th, I'll turn 16 (DRIVER"S LICENSE!)

NICE
yeah my mother and father speak portugese still so it kinda catches on. i still speak more english than anything

Who needs social security anyway, lol. None of us are going to get it, most likely. Get an under the table job. Get your liscense, and start a lawn mowing service, plow service, all under the table, and pays well. That's part of what I do in the summer. Or see what kind of jobs you can get.

yeah dude, i'm checking that out. but my dad is being "dumb" about (for a very smart guy, works with vr). he's saying the greencard process can be canceled if they figure out i'm working under the table...with all my options, waiting seems the best, but i don't wanna wait..this comp is so crap is can't even run OpenGL 2.0...

dude my friend picks up hay all day long and gets paid 50 bucks per day...all in the summer...hella nice..i wonder if he can hook me up.

Back
Top Bottom