I can truly help you

how about some mints? if got to go meet my girlfriend and my breath truly stinks

well im not sure if this shud b classed as spam but it truly is strange, and coz its in the social lounge i guess almost n e thing goes,

i will rep u everyday for the next month if u can get me a few thousand £££ lolo

wtf? This is the most retarded, and random thread...

I'll take some cash though if you are giving it out.

Cage, i did remember the post he posted on the viral marketing because i answered is question. I was into Internet marketing for some time until I became gravely ill and things went sour. (I'm still cleaning up the mess.) I wasn't sure why he was here on a computer forum asking about aspects of Internet marketing: but, I thought, What the heck? This is the social lounge, and people ask all sorts of questions here. but this? Please, corrct me if I'm wrong as i'm known to be at time: but, I smell a rotten, stinky rat. Don't act on what I said though. Let's b fair, wait, and see.

To everyone else;

this thread is about the funniest thing I've read yet. I do not believe in this stuff. It's all a joke. If it were true, here is what I'd like;

1. My friend's disease to be cured.

2. My other girlfriend's AIDS to be cured.
3. My friend Kim's MS to be cured.
4. Have enough food and shelter for all in the whole world.
5. Find a cure for cancer so inocent people can live.
6. My eyes to be fixed.
7. My disease to be cured.

Back
Top Bottom