head phones!!!!

iamchickenlover

Daemon Poster
I need a good pair of head phones that have awesome sound quality. Preferably under 100 dollars but that could be changed.

i have sony MDR-EX81, those have been pretty good for me,pretty decent bass and overall sound(if u know how to put it on) except when u put it in your pocket and take it out, the silicon buds might fall off.

I have a great pair of headphones, and they didn't cost me an arm and a leg.

The Sennheiser PX-100's

Really nice, and excellent bass response.

My favorite pair of headphones is actually a pair that I bought at a local pharmacy for 15 dollars. Jensen JHF350. They have a retractable cord, a comfortable pad over the ear and head piece, and also a great range of sound. These are them, I think: http://www.zalmar.com/detail-Audio-Headphones-JHF350.htm
I don't know what that other cord below the headphones is, I didn't get that..

There are a lot better brands out there, so I don't know what to tell you, except that you may be surprised at what you find.

Of course, I havent really used them since i got my Logitech Z-5300e speaker system. :p

Bose Triports are sick, but they're about $140. My girlfriend got me Brookstone's around the ear headphones to work out with and they're great and comfortable.

I personally think you will enjoy those headphones. I have wanted a pair of those myself for a long time. 5.1 headphones are huge, mind you, but those look very comfortable, and they also have a built in mic, and that will come in handy. They also are USB compatible, so there really is no need for a HD-DAI port, I don't think.

I have some K66 Stereo headphones. They are kind of bulky, but they offer great sound for the price. A lot of people say they are lackluster with the bass, but this is not a problem I have ever noticed. Especially not during gaming, or listening to music. Perhaps if you were a audio editor though.

Back
Top Bottom