drumthrasher

Fully Optimized
I'm looking for a pretty decent video maker that has the following:
+ Good Transitions
+ Easy to Use
+ Sound Effects
+ Animations
+ Text in the Video

iMovie is easy as f*ck to use and would suit your needs perfectly, but windows movie maker is good for that stuff too.

but if you need more...professional results then look at adobe premiere or sony vegas if on windows or final cut pro if your on a mac

Heres something else I need. For this other video I might edit for someone at school, there would be regular JPEG images used as a few title pages, and I went them to explode onto the screen, make an explosion noise, stay there for a few seconds, fade out, and the next ones to do the same thing.

I'll look at the Sony one and see what it has.

I use Pinnacle Studio. Different versions have different amounts of extras, as usual, but the basic version should suit your needs. You can add sound effects from any audio files you have, and its really easy to upgrade bits and pieces of it (transitions, picture-in-picture, etc.)

I'm looking for a pretty decent video maker that has the following:
+ Good Transitions
+ Easy to Use
+ Sound Effects
+ Animations
+ Text in the Video

Okay,
Ease Of Use: Sony Vegas 8.0(Very Good), Windows Movie Maker (Too Basic)
Complexity/Lots of Features: Adobe After Effects CS3 (Very Good Software for Visual FX)
Good All Around: Adobe Premiere

I dont liek Adobe Premiere very much but its a pretty good program. I use Sony Vegas 8.0 and Adobe After Effects CS3. If you want to see some of the stuff I've done with these two programs go to my youtube, here
I recommend Sony Vegas VERY much, its a very good piece of software.

I don't like Sony Vegas, I tried the trial and none of the transitions or video fx are there, it says please reinstall. I did, still not there.

I'm trying ulead video studio 11, so far it looks like a keeper.

I don't like Sony Vegas, I tried the trial and none of the transitions or video fx are there, it says please reinstall. I did, still not there.

I'm trying ulead video studio 11, so far it looks like a keeper.

Hmmm, youre missing out but okay...

Back
Top Bottom