WTH is this?

sounds like a database error on their part

This is also a possibility, has happened to me before, got a automated call from charter that someone changed the email on my account but no one had done anything so i called them up and it was just a mistake.

not exactly the same situation as yours but database errors do happen.

sounds like a database error on their part
It very well could be. But it's odd how things seem to fit. The person is from NJ and has the name Wei which is similar to Wii who is dudemcbob. He's probably mad because I found out about his "Wii" account. I hope it's not him but if it is then it really did confirm my impressions on him.

Lol, wii is dudemcbob, I dont know why he would have done that.
If it was him and he did it, then it was because he's still mad that I found out that "Wii" was him when he was banned. I don't see why he would want to do this, especially since David let him back. He hasn't been around much though. I don't think he did it and it could have very well been an error or something, but if he did do it I would prefer that he admit to it as a man and then this will be put behind us. Hopefully I'm wrong and it's not dudemcbob but if it is then I'll be upset.

You probably shouldn't have posted your address in a public forum, if that is your real address....

not sure if this occured to anyone, but maybe he accidentally typed the wrong e-mail, i sometimes do that, i have like 3 e-mails (personal, business, Other) and sometimes i forget the number around it, the words after @. ie msn, yahoo, and stuff, we all make typos when typing on a keyboard, and sometimes we dont even double check.

You probably shouldn't have posted your address in a public forum, if that is your real address....
That's definitely not my address. Not even close to it either!

not sure if this occured to anyone, but maybe he accidentally typed the wrong e-mail, i sometimes do that, i have like 3 e-mails (personal, business, Other) and sometimes i forget the number around it, the words after @. ie msn, yahoo, and stuff, we all make typos when typing on a keyboard, and sometimes we dont even double check.

Why would they use my email? I'm not even the person who put in for this request and don't even have an iphone. I don't even know the person and haven't given them my email address. What's odd is that when I login to my apple account, it shows no record of any service requests which means it was a DB error on their part or someone gave out my email address somehow.

Back
Top Bottom