Who plays Rock band?

I thought that would be the dumbest game on earth. I had been talking to a few of my friends that play it a lot.

Well I ended up going up to there place over the weekend to party and we played it some. Not sure if there are different sets but he had the guitar, drum set and the Mic.

I completely suck at the drums so I ended up singing, I didn't even bother trying to play the guitar. Add in a few cases of beer and that game is freaking addictive. Plus I thought it was cool you can download songs for the game.

No more looking like a karaoke idiot at the bars! I guess a few bars up there are actually starting to have Rock band challenges. Just curious who's played it yet cause its a lot of fun if you have not!

I've seen it being played, I would fail at playing it. I tried Guitar Hero and was terrible, this is the same guitar setup, and then just as hard drums probably, and I can't sing... :p I do better on the sidelines watching it be played.

If they made a PC version and compatibility for custom songs, I would definably consider buying it. I would be singing me some Ozzy! YEAH!!! Maybe a little CCR, maybe even have a crack at some Luciano Pavarotti. La Donna e Mobile, Nessun Dorma, Brindisi from Turandot... (Look those up, you will be amazed at his singing) Wow, I'm weird...

thats game is SO fun. seriously its really fun. and u can add another guitar and have a base guitarist. its so awesome. i want it so bad.but i dont have a 360 or PS3

I'd like to play it with my real band, that'd be funny as hell to film, we would all suck. Except our bass guitarist would actually be better than our lead guitarist in that game.

lol . is it just like combining singstar and guitar hero together .

then inventing drum hero .haha

I've played the drum set at walmart. Its pretty fun. Even more so if you had some buds on the guitar too I bet.

Back
Top Bottom