Super Bowl Ads

Ditto. They were definitely not as good this year as previous ones. Terry Tate, Office Linebacker anyone? The e-trade baby was the funniest imo.

I agree with the rest of ya, the commercials this year weren't as good as last year. I also have to say the game was a little worse than last year because my Bears were in it. Even though they lost, it was still a good game. It wasn't like this years.. DEFENSE!!! DEFENSE!!!! --ive game if you know what I mean.

If you want to relive last years commercials, MySpace still has them up here: http://www.myspace.com/superspots

One of my favorites last year was the Suicidal Assembly Line Robot (Titled Robot Loneliness). Rock Paper Bud Light was funny, so was Bud Light Immigrants. Crabs Like Bud Light Too was out there, but not the best. I would rank Rock Paper Bud Light the first out of my favorites from last year, then Robot Loneliness, and then the FexEx one with giant pigeons this year.

I find football extremely boring but I saw one commercial for tires (can't remember which company) where this car was almost going to run over a squirrel and the squirrel and other animals all screamed. It was kind of funny.

They were Bridgestone tires, I remember that commercial and I also just looked it up, its under the first quarter ones, and it naturally has a pic of the screaming squirrel. That was a funny commercial.

Back
Top Bottom