How low can they get???

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a bloody stupid attitude!!!! you are a sh*t head, so all people in mental institutions put themselves there did they???, a close relative of mine had to be sectioned & put in one, she wasn't dangerous she very muddled & was in danger of hurting herself & had already scalded her legs badly, dropping a kettle, they were kidnapped, it was on the news all round the world so where were you?, had your head up your a*rse as usual I expect!!!

It would have been fine without the addition of those...

BROOK calm the hell down.

In post or PM you can't always speak that way regardless of the other person's opinion, this is supposed to be a friendly social lounge & you've had some nasty outbursts lately.
Ha ha, friendly? that's rich, you mean as friendly as the adorable 0x0161, he hit a raw nerve with me, you do realise that you're in the minority here I hope!!, & please note I did apologise in that post, I'll do so again if you want, hey guys:), I apologise to all of you who've posted here on my thread you've all responded well, [with one or two exceptions ahem] it was a terrible terrible thing to happen, totally unprecedented, what I'd like to happen would be put three or more of those who have volunteered to become suicide bombers in a small steel-lined cell naked,along with a sealed bomb with a loud tick & tell them that it will explode in 48 hours but not tell them when, they'd have to be naked, not to humiliate them but so they couldn't for the love of Allah kill themselves. [my apology to to our moslem members.

What a bloody stupid attitude!!!!:mad: you are a sh*t head, so all people in mental institutions put themselves there do they???, a close relative of mine had to be sectioned & put in one, she wasn't dangerous, she very muddled & was in danger of hurting herself & had already scalded her legs badly, dropping a kettle, they were kidnapped, it was on the news all round the world so where were you?, had your head up your a*rse as usual I expect!!!:mad:
Mods. sorry about the rant, I think it was fully justified, IMO this member needs a week or two off to reflect on this, although it probably won't change his lousy attitude on life one little bit, we really don't need this kind of person as a member of CF.

You complete and utter tool. I do not agree with what he said either but for you to talk to him like that and then say that the original member should be banned having used no bad language and broken no forum rules is absolutely unbelievable. Reported. You are also now being rude to Thrasher. You are still sending abusive PMs and still misusing our e-mail addresses as well.

Going back on topic; they were Downs Syndrome sufferers. They will most likely have been taken advantage of and have had no idea what they were to do, which is the most sickening aspect of all of this. These evil terrorist cowards took advantage of them and have gained nothing by doing so.

The situation in Iraq and Afghanistan is getting progressively worse and seems to be showing no sign of improvement. Thank you, Mr Bush, and your successor for being most likely no different and continuing the same downward trend.

ok, this is what I'll do.

I've given 0x0161 a one day ban, he'll be back tomorrow, the reason for the ban is that i don't think that this is entirely one sided, he posted something that offended another member. I'm sure he didn't mean to offend, but that's just how it is at the moment.

Brookfield gets five days off for his use of bad language and insulting other members.

why were the punishments not more severe?
well I believe that tensions are always going to run high in threads like this, and when we're stressed out or upset we're all going to post things that we might later regret.

I suggest that upon your return brookfield that you just avoid starting threads that seemingly always descend into chaos.

there is a well known phrase that says if you want to keep your friends then don't discuss religion or politics with them.

people will always argue about those things.

this is a warning to everyone, think before you press submit.

Brookfield,

I repeat: SUPPOSED to be friendly.

Some people make it so, others obviously don't care :rolleyes: I ignored the comment.

AllThingsSacred,

I received an angry PM from him recently too related to another thread, which was my first negative experience with him, he needs a break... again.

Personally, I tend to swear often if I'm in a comfortable environment but that doesn't stop me from monitoring my language on a public forum, how hard can it be for others to do the same.

Root,

Well said truth. I also thought about the phrase you mentioned, soon after posting my religious themed thread in November '07 I regretted doing so, even though the discussion was kept mature.

How crude and disgusting! They've done it. Being that I've taken care of people who suffer from various forms of mental retardation, I feel they deserve to die. It's one thing to take their religion out of control. It is another to use vulnerable people who ca't help themselves. The sad thing is, these women, out of pure innocence, put their full trust in these people. They knew no better. It is horrible!

How crude and disgusting! They've done it. Being that I've taken care of people who suffer from various forms of mental retardation, I feel they deserve to die. It's one thing to take their religion out of control. It is another to use vulnerable people who ca't help themselves. The sad thing is, these women, out of pure innocence, put their full trust in these people. They knew no better. It is horrible!

terrorists = barbarians

i guess, if its anything to go by the one good thing with suicide bombers (the ONLY good thing about suicide bombers) is that once theyve killed themselves its one less to worry about...

You act as if they were kidnapped and held against their own will then used a suicide bomber. No, someone just took advantage of their stupidity. ; )These two chicks were already nutts, they probably tried killing themselves thats how they got IN THE MENTAL PLACE to begin with rather ingenious if you ask me, I only feel bad for the innocent people who happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.

i work with people that suffer from all sorts of mental health problems. what you have just said is extremely insulting, arrogant and ignorant. people dont wish to become mentally unwell it just happens weather triggered by something such as losing a loved one or some other reason that they was born with. the point is everyone is susceptible to mental health issues its the ones that need the extra support that are the most vulnerable and people like you that have no concept of empathy or understanding are the ones that make it worse. i agree with what brookfield said including the parts that Thrasher highlighted in red

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom