beruit or beer pong

kostonbleeds

In Runtime
so im just curious what you guys call it, had an argument with roommate. i know this will prolly be a small discussion since most people on here arent even within the "acceptable" underage drinking range....lol

I guess it would depend on where you are from and who you are. This determines what people will refer to objects as. It's regional, and it also depends on association. Give him this argument. I'm 23 yo by the way.

well as far as i know, beer pong is when you play with paddles and bounce it in, and beruit is with quarters. Im from NH so it's beruit, but he's from CT so its beer pong. Aren't dialects fun?!?

Around here beer pong is not played with paddles. Just the balls and you throw them into the cups.

Up here too, I have never heard of paddles... Don't you think that paddles would be quite dangerous to a group of drunk dudes?

Around here beer pong is not played with paddles. Just the balls and you throw them into the cups.

what ever you call it, it's still played the same way. i was just referring to how it was played when it was started.

Well, beirut was the classical title. I think it became Beer Pong not too long ago, and the name stuck.

I'm from south central CT and we all call it beer pong, but I go to school in RI and almost everyone calls it beruit. We use neither paddles nor quarters.

Back
Top Bottom