slow pc....what can help?

Sheesh, people! Is this person really going to reformat his hard drive before actually trying to resolve the issue at hand? Reformatting doesn't fix anything; it eliminates whatever is there, and takes a chance that whatever you have screwing up is gone with it.

Well, if you'd like, you can waste a lot of time trying to figure out the problem. If it's a major problem like this seems to be, it's not worth it to try to fix, but rather just reformat and it should be gone. Yes reformatting will fix it...

But if you want to do it the long way, don't let me stop you...

Perhaps I just have a glutton for punishment or like to learn, but I just don't see how formatting can honestly be used as a "fix-all." It's like cutting off your finger and sticking on a new one (if that were possible) whenever you get a splinter. Of course, if your finger is horribly disfigured or the splinter is larger than your finger, then it seems like a bit of overkill. Of course, if you have nothing to loose and don't care to learn how to fix problems individually, then there really is no problem with formatting. It just seems like a mosquito problem to me.
(Not trying to argue, of course --just stating my opinion.)

Back
Top Bottom