How low can they get???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect most of you have seen that two mentally handicapped women were used as suicide bombers in Baghdad & when they were amongst the crowds at a market place the devices were both detonated remotely killing around a hundred & wounding many more.
Words bloody fail me!!

You act as if they were kidnapped and held against their own will then used a suicide bomber. No, someone just took advantage of their stupidity. ; )These two chicks were already nutts, they probably tried killing themselves thats how they got IN THE MENTAL PLACE to begin with rather ingenious if you ask me, I only feel bad for the innocent people who happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.

It's nothing to joke about. What kind of statement is that?

What kind of reply is that seriously, on a side note; Who said I was joking. I said what I meant, and meant what I said. The only people I feel bad for is the innocent people who just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. As far as the crazy chicks who did this well phuck um their dead and gone who cares. I know I sure don't.. Peace

although it is debatable that 9/11 was entierly a terrorist attack

Oh no don't get me started lolz I've been a 9/11 activist since 2005 and I've spent too many hours at night viewing documentaries and reading all sorts of documents. I am still inconclusive but the one thing that pisses me off the most is those who refuse the possibility that criminal elements within the US government staged a ‘False Flag' terror attack on its own citizens, in order to manipulate public perception into supporting its agenda without informing themselves to produce an educated opinion, they're simply ignorant and laugh at you - seeking oil is only part of it.

You act as if they were kidnapped and held against their own will then used a suicide bomber. No, someone just took advantage of their stupidity. ; )These two chicks were already nutts, they probably tried killing themselves thats how they got IN THE MENTAL PLACE to begin with rather ingenious if you ask me, I only feel bad for the innocent people who happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.
What a bloody stupid attitude!!!!:mad: you are a sh*t head, so all people in mental institutions put themselves there do they???, a close relative of mine had to be sectioned & put in one, she wasn't dangerous, she very muddled & was in danger of hurting herself & had already scalded her legs badly, dropping a kettle, they were kidnapped, it was on the news all round the world so where were you?, had your head up your a*rse as usual I expect!!!:mad:
Mods. sorry about the rant, I think it was fully justified, IMO this member needs a week or two off to reflect on this, although it probably won't change his lousy attitude on life one little bit, we really don't need this kind of person as a member of CF.

You sir are a deadset idiot. What a stupid thing to say.

BROOK calm the hell down.

In post or PM you can't always speak that way regardless of the other person's opinion, this is supposed to be a friendly social lounge & you've had some nasty outbursts lately.

What a bloody stupid attitude!!!!:mad: you are a sh*t head, so all people in mental institutions put themselves there did they???, a close relative of mine had to be sectioned & put in one, she wasn't dangerous she very muddled & was in danger of hurting herself & had already scalded her legs badly, dropping a kettle, they were kidnapped, it was on the news all round the world so where were you?, had your head up your a*rse as usual I expect!!!:mad:

I don't agree with what 0x0161 said but you have no right to speak to him in that fashion on this forum

Read this Brookfield http://www.computerforums.org/announcement.php?f=2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom