multiple sound cards

i know im prob gonna sound like a major noob, but i'm DJ'ing at a party, and its sorta my first time. Can i have 2 different audio programs playing 2 different things, and have 1 program output to 1 sound card, and the other program to my integrated AC97?

such as:
Virtual DJ - out of the card PLAYING loud music for the dance party
WHILE i'm downloading songs off Napster to cue up for the NEXT song thru my headphones? via integrated - THEN when the current song is finished, I put it on Virtual DJ and spin it HOT for the dance floor (via the card)

basicaly i wanna ready the music up thru headphones, then broadcast thru a card (such as an X-Fi or something)

Professional audio programs often include support for multiple sound cards. You can do this with Virtual DJ.

While were in this thread, using exclusively computer based software to mix is a total joke. Virtual DJ is a piece of garbage.

Professional audio programs often include support for multiple sound cards. You can do this with Virtual DJ.

While were in this thread, using exclusively computer based software to mix is a total joke. Virtual DJ is a piece of garbage.

oh trust me i know
i havnt talked to u on IM in a while, eh?

Back
Top Bottom