If Sonic the Hedgehog,Crash Bandicoot and Mario Got into a battle.....

The only way I'd play Sonic was if it was on the Sega Genesis or the Dreamcast. Man those were they days...playing Sonic back when the games were actually good. Whooo...
Ahhhh, the Dreamcast, I had one once & I loved it!, I particularly liked the memory card that was seriouly cute, how it displayed on the hand-held, my favourite game I forget what it was called though, you had the freedom to roam a simply huge city, overhead large spaceships were continually taking off & landing, to get about you could walk or run, or you could stand at a taxi pick-up point & in seconds a hover-car would automatically stop, pick you up & drop you where you wanted to go, how cool
coolgleam.gif
was that!
Sometimes you had to get across very wide roads on foot dodging the tthe continual stream of fast moving traffic, & get killed, an absolutely amazing game, I was very sorry when Dreamcast, made by Sony ceased production.

Ahhhh, the Dreamcast, I had one once & I loved it!, I particularly liked the memory card that was seriouly cute, how it displayed on the hand-held, my favourite game I forget what it was called though, you had the freedom to roam a simply huge city, overhead large spaceships were continually taking off & landing, to get about you could walk or run, or you could stand at a taxi pick-up point & in seconds a hover-car would automatically stop, pick you up & drop you where you wanted to go, how cool
coolgleam.gif
was that!
Sometimes you had to get across very wide roads on foot dodging the tthe continual stream of fast moving traffic, & get killed, an absolutely amazing game, I was very sorry when Dreamcast, made by Sony ceased production.

"GTA Stracraft Frogger" FTMFW!

"GTA Stracraft Frogger" FTMFW!
I guess that's not the name of the game I mentioned....hey hang on, Starcraft, isn't that the one where a fox & other animals flew a squadron of high speed jets, yeah that was great fun, it certainly qualifies for FTMFW, yes I know what means, it's just a shame that my challenge to decode slang terms wasn't taken up, come on guys have a go, I double dare ya!
happy.gif

coolgleam.gif
was that!

Heh, yeah the Dreamcast was fun. I almost bought it cause of Sonic and Crazy Taxi, but I bought a Xbox instead. :p

Heh, yeah the Dreamcast was fun. I almost bought it cause of Sonic and Crazy Taxi, but I bought a Xbox instead. :p

heh well, by the time the xbox was out, the dreamcast was already dead anyway. I got my dreamcast back when it was a proud game console that was doing well.
The PS2 mercilessly killed it though. Real shame.

coolgleam.gif
was that!

Made by sony? No, the Dreamcast was a sega product.
I was sad when it died. I still play Ikaruga on it from time to time though.
I guess that's not the name of the game I mentioned....hey hang on, Starcraft, isn't that the one where a fox & other animals flew a squadron of high speed jets, yeah that was great fun, it certainly qualifies for FTMFW, yes I know what means, it's just a shame that my challenge to decode slang terms wasn't taken up, come on guys have a go, I double dare ya!
happy.gif

Your thinking about Starfox. Starcraft is a completely different game.

Yeah, that's StarFox. I still play that on the Nintendo 64 from time to time, along with GoldenEye 007. Back in the day...

Back
Top Bottom