look what I got for free....

Rubber314Chicken

Golden Master
RP300A-89465fc4ed096c836ea6292ab08803d9.jpg

yea. My uncle got a better one and gave it to me. Now I have a nice floorboard. And it has a lot of effects built in its really cool.

Nice man.

I'm kinda at a standstill on my thoughts. I love my amp. I don't want to thin it out with crazy effects because the tone is so raw. But I'm sorta wanting to experiment a little. I dunno what I'm gonna do.

My uncle got a better one and gave it to me. Now I have a nice floorboard. And it has a lot of effects built in its really cool.

That's sweet man, I know exactly what it was being a musician and all... I don't mess with too many effects but I have what I need on my Line 6 amp which has a few built in effects, it's pretty good.

I was just playing some GH, but that doesnt exactly count...

haha I've noticed most real guitarists suck at that game, at least at first, I'm horrible at it. Kind of annoying that I can't play Slayer's Raining Blood song on the game, yet I'm like screw this, I'll go play the real thing.

GH is hard for me. Because you hear the intricacies of the song and try to physically play every note instead of a representation of a note... it's like going backwards or something, even as much as I suck at regular guitar it's like a whole different ball game.

lol those digital pedals are awesome, you can get any sound effect you want out of it available to a guitar. pretty lucky to nab one of those

I think a lovely soft reverb, and a few delay echos really make the guitar sound wonderful

Back
Top Bottom