How low can they get???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brookfield

Golden Master
I expect most of you have seen that two mentally handicapped women were used as suicide bombers in Baghdad & when they were amongst the crowds at a market place the devices were both detonated remotely killing around a hundred & wounding many more.
Words bloody fail me!!:mad:, picture the scene, these two must have been led away from a mental institution, taken to a building where the bombs were attached to them under their robes, poor souls they didnt know what was happening, then they must have been given money & told to go & spend it at the local market, this is pure evil even for those b*st*rds!!!

I haven't seen this story, but its really sick, to use two handicapped people is truly shocking, It just shows the lengths terrorist will go to achieve there goal, they are pathetic and cowards, scum of the earth.

wow I didn't hear about that... that's despicable but I'm really not that surprised to be honest, there's nothing else they could have done to worsen their reputation even more so.

I haven't seen this story, but its really sick, to use two handicapped people is truly shocking, It just shows the lengths terrorist will go to achieve there goal, they are pathetic and cowards, scum of the earth.
Mate, you're wasting your breath, these people have no feelings, whether their bombers are poor souls like these two or those we've seen on TV just hours before they blow themselves to chunks of flesh of a size used in cans of dog food, they sit there crossed-legged in a semi trance-like, murmering some kind of incantation, they are human robots.

I know, it didn't come out the way it should have. I meant personally, that after witnessing the videos of hostages being beheaded by terrorist members that nothing else comes as a shock to me.

those F****** a******
i hope they rot in hell
that is just horrible.....
these men all claim that there holy in the eyes of "there god"
i doubt in the Karan it says to do that

That is so despicable. It is beyond me how anyone could ever be against the war on terrorism while knowing about the horrible lengths that terrorists will go to to hurt innocent people.

It is beyond me how anyone could ever be against the war on terrorism while knowing about the horrible lengths that terrorists will go to to hurt innocent people.
Huh??, sorry I don't understand:confused:, surely we have to fight the war on terrorists otherwise the carnage would be far far worse, if that's at all possible of course.

That is so despicable. It is beyond me how anyone could ever be against the war on terrorism while knowing about the horrible lengths that terrorists will go to to hurt innocent people.

the two women and thousands of other people would still be alive if there was no "war on terror".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom