My personal transport 1953 - 2007

mine
04 (when i got my liscense) 2002 pontiac grand prix
05 i think it was a 03 or 04 celica
07 wrecked so i had to drive geo metro
08 07 dodge charger

Good god Mark!!!:eek:, that's awful mate:(

yep, they are rather expensive.. the joys of being young..

wow those insurance prices are mega high. how old are you if you dont mind me asking?

ive only had one automobile and thats a nissan primera p10 2.0 and that cost me £850 on the insurance, not as high as marks and ive only been driving since aug 07. mind you i am 23yrs old which helped a little on the insurance

i am 20, but the trouble i have is that i have two non fault claims, that adds £500 onto the price of the policy, tried the one i have just got and with the faults taken off the price went down to £800, i dont see how it is fair to be penalised that much for having two accidents that werent my fault, but so be it...

the first crash was a hit and run, so i had to claim for that.. but it was settled, and the second was when someone pulled right out infront of me, and rearranged the front end of the 206.. i have had another crash, but that was settled via the post office, one of their vans tried to overtake two cars at once, got past the guy behind me and got level with the back of my car, then realised that there was someone coming the other way so pulled back in quickly.. taking the rear quarter panel of the car with him..

i hate insurance.. lol.. if i had accidents which were my fault i could understand, but i dont understand that much money for accidents which werent my fault..

mine
04 (when i got my liscense) 2002 pontiac grand prix
05 i think it was a 03 or 04 celica
07 wrecked so i had to drive geo metro
08 07 dodge charger
Pfft, you shouldnt have gotten that charger, driven the Geo for a year or 2 more to get the chalenger, lol. I'm not a fan of the new chargers. But nonetheless, they are SWEET cars.

yep, they are rather expensive.. the joys of being young..

Hah, I know that feeling. I'm 18, male and driving a BMW. I'm just a walking target for insurance companies. :p

Pfft, you shouldnt have gotten that charger, driven the Geo for a year or 2 more to get the chalenger, lol. I'm not a fan of the new chargers. But nonetheless, they are SWEET cars.

Seriously. Dodge totally f-cked up the Charger. It's powerful with the Hemi and all that, but who cares? They screwed up with the classic nature of the vehicle. At least they didn't do the same with the Challenger or I'd have to declare everyone at Dodge mentally handicapped.

i was thinking of getting the dodge avenger but i didnt.I might have to get a new car my gf took a liking to this one and drives it asll the time and i get stuck in the 06 torrent which is ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So it mnight be time for a 3rd car i kind of want to get a celica it was my baby and i loved it.do they make newer model celicas or did they stop??

They stopped after 2005. Toyota only sold 3,113 of them that year.

I'm not a big fan of the Celica though. I liked the Supra Mk. IV more...the 2JZ-GE engine is pretty beastly. Easily one of the best Japanese engines along with the RB26DETT and the VR38DETT.

My all-time favorite Toyota has to be the AE86 Sprinter Trueno. What a legendary car...

Past through future:

2003-2004: Schwinn Mountian Bike
2004-2006: Mongoose BMX Bike
2006-2007: Haro BMX Bike
2007-2009: Home made gocart, made from a snowblower
2009-2011: 1997 eagle vision tsi
2011-????: 1998 Infinity QX4

Yeah, i'll probably drive the gocart till I get a license, then I get to drive the eagle car till I get better at driving, and then i'll drive the infinity.

2007-2009: Home made gocart, made from a snowblower
WOW!! that's real cool man!
dirol.gif

Hah, I know that feeling. I'm 18, male and driving a BMW. I'm just a walking target for insurance companies. :p

yeah, thats part of the reason why i got rid of my bmw, im probably going to try to save up and try to get a better, newer one when ive paid off this car, going to have the leon for at least 3 years, and ill probably try to get a newer bmw or something like that when im 23/24, insurance should be cheaper then.. you got a pic of your BM?

well lets see here

1.03-04 next flat spin bmx bike (took it off a 6 foot jump and broke the pedal off and got a nasty concussion)

2.04-06 mongoose black comb 24 speed mt bike dual suspension (beat the heck outa that but still got it, down hill races with speeds reaching 55-60mph, big jumps) broke the derailer had to tig weld it back on

3. also 03-05 polaris sportsman 500 bored 25cc over (brother ran it in a tree at 35 mph)

4.04-04 yahmaha yz250 motorcross bike piped and jeted (sold it)

5. 04-05 yahmaha banshee 350twin and a raptor 700r and a yahamha apex gt snowmobile

05-06 still have the toys

5.06-present and future still have my toys and im getting a 1995 mitsubishi eclipse with exhaust headers intake and a stage 2 turbo =)

Back
Top Bottom