Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
ROFL! Nice

Anywho,I Have been listening to a bit of megadeth lately,MY Fave song at the moment is In my darkest hour (Paul lani Remix).Recomend some more good songs by them?

Crown of Worms (Bonus) from Countdown To Extinction
SleepWalker, Burnt Ice, Washington is Next from United Abominations

Into The Lungs of Hell and Set The World Afire from So Far, So Good, So what
Dawn Patrol, Rust In Peace... Polaris from Rust in Peace
Peaces Sells... But Whos Buying? and Bad Omen From peace sells

I woulden't drive that far i already delt with my anger issues so im good to go.
but just stupid comments like above make me laugh.

I guess i don't drive everyday im sry!!And i haven't seen ne stupidity its great me and my friends are having a laugh u r ignorent about the issue so why say something you have NO CLUE ABOUT!

You have friends? Good job.

Now you can have a circle jerk about your mood swings and abnormally large muscles.

yall prolly like that..might be having fantasies so ill pass on that one sick freaks.

I woulden't drive that far i already delt with my anger issues so im good to go.
but just stupid comments like above make me laugh.

I guess i don't drive everyday im sry!!And i haven't seen ne stupidity its great me and my imaginary friends are having a laugh u r ignorent about the issue so why say something you have NO CLUE ABOUT!

There, fixed it. I used to have no problem with you, but I do have a problem with people who take drugs. Whatever you say about steroids simply cannot balance out the fact that they are bad for your health.

Sure, all of those athletes tested positive, then what? They got disqualified from their events and went the fuck back home to stick more roids up their ass. By taking the steroids, they cheated people with real talent (who also worked hard to get there) out of the first place. Shame on those roid addicted morons.

If you want to look good, then why not just work harder? No... you have to take the easy way out and pump yourself full of chemicals.

No offense, but I have no respect for anyone that even considers doing roids.

Today I won £36 on the lottery. I got 4 numbers but I'm still gutted as I got four and the bonus which means nothing unless you have at least 5,I had 24 and the other two lotto numbers where 22 & 25, so close, had I got the 5th ball I would have been £39000 pound richer:(

You should post more and be cool.

Also, Youtube "The Poop Tube" (Tim and Eric)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom