Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which ever way you cut it, steroids are cheating in sport. If you are using then just to make yourself look big in private life you are only cheating yourself.

I%20Do%20Steroids.jpg

mike ure a idioit u bash thats all u do and i would liek to meet you someday your a pompas A..

now did you see a part where it say your penis shrinks??? no didnt think so....most of the side affects are caused by taking way to much or not having a proper diet and enough water flowing through your body to get rid of all the waste.
of course it causes baldness the stuff they make it from is what makes you go bald....gynoclmastia isn't a problem have it paid to remove.

only certain steriods have shown to cause cancer the rest of the research isn't even there. anadrol is serious stuff...you got to look at the potency and the conversion rate of it.

thats all fine and good to google shyt up but i think i kno more for the simple fact i kno a freaking doctor and i get all the stight up answers i want not just a doctors opinion.

which there isn't even enough scintific evidence to back the shyt the fda says!! go grab muscular development for a couple months at least plzzzzzzzzz.

just like ephedrine was so bad!! no ppl took way to much, and if we take too much iron what happens?? how bout if we drink too much water?? i think we freaking die....it's called common since and alot of ppl dont have it.

mike ure a idioit u bash thats all u do and i would liek to meet you someday your a pompas A..

Ass. There, finished it for you. :cool:

it's called common since and alot of ppl dont have it.

psst, I hear a lot of people don't have basic typing skills either.

Edit:
Ya know, I can't help but notice how much positive rep I get when I open my mouth and comment on other's stupidity..

pstttt guess what dosent matter. My point got across thats all that matter's. I'm idiot right..... i Like to know how that is?

Because some insignificant someone said so...lets see if i care oh no i don't.

it's a freaking joke for real ok i agree most ppl on the forums are geeks and woulden't cut it ne where elese with the attitudes i see it seems ppl r push overs and ca't stand up for there self....but behind the desk they become SUPERNERD. Where i come from disrespect isn't tolerated.

pstttt guess what dosent matter. My point got across thats all that matter's. I'm idiot right..... i Like to know how that is?

Because some insignificant someone said so...lets see if i care oh no i don't.

it's a freaking joke for real ok i agree most ppl on the forums are geeks and woulden't cut it ne where elese with the attitudes i see it seems ppl r push overs and ca't stand up for there self....but behind the desk they become SUPERNERD. Where i come from disrespect isn't tolerated.

I lol'd in your general direction again.

Anyway, for those who noticed, I changed my avatar. It's Megadeth now. Been really getting into that band again.

Previous one was the Archvile from Doom II.

i'm done arguing with you....Be happy you now can tell all ure friends i ment all your fourm buddies that i stopped because its rudundent its like trying to teach a ese person calculas they wont get it no matter what......to hard for you to grasp...which is the truth so im done.

psst, I hear a lot of people don't have basic typing skills either.

Edit:
Ya know, I can't help but notice how much positive rep I get when I open my mouth and comment on other's stupidity..

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he would try to kick your ass, but he can't read the street signs cause they're not spelled the way he types. :rolleyes:

"Where the hell is 12246 Via Rnocloe Sraatooga, Cahliforneea"

I woulden't drive that far i already delt with my anger issues so im good to go.
but just stupid comments like above make me laugh.

I guess i don't drive everyday im sry!!And i haven't seen ne stupidity its great me and my friends are having a laugh u r ignorent about the issue so why say something you have NO CLUE ABOUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom