Mmmmmmmmm

lol, yeah, brooks flame wasnt that bad. I think if you get pissed at txt from someone you dont really know, you have problems...
Not saying you do though man.

That does remind me, we had to explain to our spanish teacher what exactly that cleaning instrument was the other day... He couldnt understand why we called each other that, lol. But he wasnt angry. We also had to explain what the number 69 means, he liked that definition, lol.

LoL @ the thread =P

I forgot what the question was o_O

But anyways, Hi! =D

I <3 maxybons(spelling) they are one of teh best ice creams eva 11
They are hard to get at some places too !

Oh' effing' snap!

Just for flavour i'll put in a good 'ol'
OWN3D
Again well done:) you always were a feisty one p'raps now they may steer clear of you! +1
superbiggrin.gif

What now? What did she do that was so feisty? She just laughed, stated that she likes some sort of ice cream, and then admitted that a member made a witty retort and praised him for it....

What now? What did she do that was so feisty? She just laughed, stated that she likes some sort of ice cream, and then admitted that a member made a witty retort and praised him for it
Come on, she's always been feisty ever since she joined & most likely before, she won't mind me saying that.
Definition of feisty ; "Spirited" "assertive" "these terms are usually applied to women"

Ha ha, I rest my case:)

Back
Top Bottom