Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol^

Today is Sunday, the pc market is on, i want to go but no point in going..
I cant wait till i get enough money to get a new GFX card...

=( I need a new keyboard and mouse, oh oh oh and i need a IDE cord, so i must go ...............gah

Yeah I was about to say...
"Well there's your problem!"

That screams to me... upgrade to SATA.

I have Sata, the thing is i have two old hard drives that i found and i have no idea what they have on them for all i no it could be windows 95, lol most likely win 98 though >.<

ftmfl. ? Meaning?

You two are thread stalking me o_O

The only reason why we are saying all this is exactly because of that. You are upset over some material shit that doesn't matter. Stop being a little teenage girl and insulting us. If you say stuff like that, you should expect to be mocked, and no need to get all f-cking riled up about it.

how is that material shyt?? that my weights went down material is me getting mad that i didnt get my designer cloths!!

Do i tell u i wear gergio armoni?? no i didn't but now u know.

I didnt insult no one. ppl want to be idioits and post shyt on me i dont bend over for no one or get on my knees so no thanks.

Well, if you have heard what we say, and you know that we don't like it when you say stuff that nobody here really cares about and/or finds stupid, then the solution is simple...

READY?

Stop talking about it.

its random chit chat last time i checked that was random and your not the all ruling master so there again ure opinion means nothing!!half the shyt ppl here talk bout is retarted and i don't say nothing why because its there life.

now how u said ure in better shape then ppl who take roids and can move alot better that was a JOKE.

so of course i responded to that...ppl who take steriods arn't algile man tell that to the nfl players thats crack talking@@!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom