I'm gone and out

Good luck with it man!! Hope it turns out. I know what you did is wrong, but I can kind of understand. Adreniline, keeps you from thinking, so you just reacted.

if someone was acting like they had something against me i would of did the same thing,you can't let people intimidate you.My brother (the youngest one) had armed robbery and like 7 other felony's against him...he is only 16 so he got 1 year in a program and then 3 months probation, so i guess from violating he will be in big trouble.

Dude, Im on a diversion program too, for theft over.
btw:

I was on the diversion program which you basically give up your right to take it to a speedy trial and if you complete it the state attorneys office drops the charges pending against you. I got into some trouble while I was on the diviersion program, I got kicked out of it for getting in trouble again, however, they issued a warrant for my arrest and was a waiting for me when I got home from work. Anyways, *update* 6:26pm on 2-2-08 I am serving NO jail time. However, I did get 6 months state probation not felony probation, and have to pay like a little over a $1,000.00 in court costs, fines, pentalties, public defenders, cost of supervision, restatusion etc... also, 15 day inmate work release program, and a drivers importvent course of 12 hours other than that I am straight from the stuff back in July 24. Now the stuff that occured on 11-27 will be not good, considering the charges are 3 misdemanors, and 1 felony.

Not for the July stuff nope. But this new stuff that occured on 11-27 I more than likely will.

Although i think it was poor judgment that you got out of the car and attacked him i can understand why you did it, and it COULD have been the difference between life and death. Say he did reach for a weapon you may not be here to tell the story so i can understand why you acted quickly to stop him whether he had a weapon or not.

I'm in no way saying it was right to attack him but i can understand your actions and i wish you the best of luck with the trial.

Meh,

Shouldn't have got out of the car, I would probably just burn out of the traffic light in the car, and be like f*ck you asshole

Back
Top Bottom