How do you guys sleep?

last weekend, i slept in a tenet and a mazda P5 in with nothing but a damp pillow, and my NATO jacket, in 30 degree temp at a race in daytona for 24hrs

i only got like 9hrs of sleep the hole weekend, but i wasent expecting it to be that cold, you know, cause its florida

Usually on my back or side. Sometimes I flip my pillow over to get my head on the cold side, oddly enough I think it feels comfy. Usually I wrap myself in my sheets with the ends tucked under my feet.

Heh, there have been times where I've rolled myself onto the floor. It was kinda weird cause I woke up on the ground with half the sheets on me and the other half on the bed. There was also one time where I managed to push everything on my bed onto the ground. Sheets, pillows, stuffed toys (yes...stuffed toys) etc. All on the ground. When I woke up it was the weirdest thing ever cause I was just laying in the bed with nothing but my pajamas. :p

Welcome to CF, Ashley.

Yep...I think that the reason all of the big school tests are usually given early in the morning is because that is the dumbest time of day for a lot of people.

yeah I was always told it's when your mind is the most active but I'm always absolutely stuffed in the morning, that was one of the small reasons I started homeschool so I could focus on music :).

Welcome to Computer Forums Ashley!
ok.gif
where are you from?

Welcome to CF Ashley, hope you can stand the madness.

My chiropractor told me to sleep with one pillow between my legs, I tried and it felt more comfortable. Any of you guys try that?

Thanks guys for the welcome :)
Im from Kelowna Canada. I will make an introductory post in a second i just didn't get time last night :)

When alone, I typically sleep on a side of my body.

When alone and cold, I typically sleep in a fetal position (keeps me warmer).

When with someone (sexual), I typically sleep on my side pressed up against them, or if they sleep on their back sometimes I sleep on my back too.

When it's a bunch of people all on a bed crashing at a party, etc, their is no standard way of sleeping lol.

Ehh.. I just sleep in whichever way feels comfortable to me. I sleep on a couch, so theres not very many ways too sleep. I do find a couch more comfortable than a bed, however, and I will also choose the floor over a bed in certain situations.

I'm the kind of person that lays in bed for 1 or 2 hours before I fall asleep, but when I'm out, I'm out, and you better hope to god you don't wake me up even 5 minutes before my alarm goes off, because then your ass is in trouble then.

Back
Top Bottom