How do you guys sleep?

i make a sotta upside down v with my right arm and just put that on my pillow and sleep on my arm.

I usually sit on the computer at night until I'm screwed cause I've always had problems with sleeping and I hate thinking in bed `cause I sit there for ages, it's easier to just pass out.

Lol...I do the same thing. When I do finally try to go to sleep, I usually do it on my side with my eyes closed. I lay there like that for a few minutes, then my brain starts spinning around thinking about anything and everything, so I get back up and either read or get on the computer again.

Am I the only one like this...........or does anyone else think that their IQ is a gazillion times higher late at night than what it is during the daytime hours?:rolleyes: My brain just seems to go into supermode whenever I try to make it go to sleep.

ur not the only one,

i woke up one night, bought 3am, and did Trig just for fun!

i mean, i could never do trig as good as i did it that night,

i also play games (CS:S, BF2142) alot better, almost 50-100% better

Yep...I think that the reason all of the big school tests are usually given early in the morning is because that is the dumbest time of day for a lot of people. I think that I coulda aced the ACT if it was offered at say.....about 11:30 PM instead of early AM. They say that they schedule those things early so that students can get it over with in the morning, but IMO they have a very sinister ulterior motive!

It's funny... I rarely dream. People say "you always dream but you just forget them..." I clearly remember the times I dream but have since forgotten what they were about since they were so long ago, but I can honestly say that in almost 20 years, I recall having probably 5 dreams.

depends upon how drunk i am.. i have been known to wake up the next morning underneath the windmill, and ive woken up in the middle of a horse field before.. pretty strange because i had to go past the house i was living in then to get to the field and windmill..

when not drunk, i generally just sleep with my eyes closed... and the dog fighting to get to sleep on my pillows

The others in this house have an issue when I have my favorite radio station on, so I sleep with a radio under my pillow. I just listen to it until I fall asleep. Sometimes I think of gaming strategies when im trying to sleep. You know the saying, sleeping over a thought.

Two pillows, one on top of the other in the middle, 1 on either side at 90 degree angles. I usually put my arms over or under the side pillows or something. I sleep on my side. I sleep in a weird way. I move around about a million times before I finally fall asleep. I've taken up staying up later at night so I don't toss and turn as long.

I also have to have some kind of noise, I can't fall asleep to silence. I usually have the fan or heater running, whichever I may need at the time. Even if it's not hot or cold, I can turn on the fan and point it away from me. I can't stand complete silence at all.

I tend to sleep on my stomach, i find it more comfortable, either that or on my side with my covers wrapped around me.

Sometimes i have random nights now and again where i can't sleep and i hate it lol. I can't stand not being able to fall asleep it gets so frustrating. I was told a while back that i concentrate to much on noises i hear etc. So sometimes ill be drifting off and i will hear a click or something from the tv etc and then all of a sudden my eyes are open again so i try to think of how i can solve problems which i have run into etc and ignore if i hear a noise like the wind etc that usually helps quite well. But i tend to worry about the stupidest things at night so imagining nice thoughts usually helps. lol

I have to agree i seem to be able to solve things easier when i am lying in bed trying to sleep, like the other week i managed to work out how to wire in my friends wireless box for his radio and neons on his car which we had spent most of the day trying to work out. So if i have a problem i can't solve now it usually gets solved when i can't sleep haha.

Anyway essay over :D

Back
Top Bottom