Car Thread!

Nice. I'm not a fan of the new Mustangs or any Ford other than the Focus RS and Ford GT, but I can definately respect any man's ride. Especially if they've put the time and money into it.

I'm saving up for one of these:
2489382388.223380255.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.565x376.jpg

2003 Ford Zx2. I just found a random good picture off autotrader... :p

I like the gray, either blue, silver, white, and maybe orange. I can't drive manual (I fail)...gotta get an auto trans.

Problem is I only got $2600 saved, still got at least $4000 more to go. I will try to get a lot of hours over the summer at work, I'm really tired of my ugly '92 Ford Tempo

Here's a nice looking Tempo, it's still ugly. To see mine just put a darker shade of blue on it, remove the clearcoat, and put a bunch of dents and dings in it.
250px-92-94_Ford_Tempo.jpg

It's reliable, but I can only live with it for so long before going crazy. Bought it for $500 Sept 2006, that's why I have it.

EDIT: btw, nice Focus D-Lew.

melonypics011.jpg

melonypics005.jpg

newtruckcruzin.jpg

melonypics006.jpg

skye.jpg

thats my baby skye. and yes im wearing a star wars shirt. if you wanna see my star wars ink just let me know. ... im kinda a star wars fanboy. prolly the only fanboy with a minitruck.

How the hell do you turn in that thing?! It looks like you have no shocks and your wheels are just sitting in the wheel bays.

It does look rather good for a show car though.

Dang dude. You REALLY need some clear indicators though to clean up that front, it would look so much better than amber. Other than that, verrrry nice. Love the color (I may be biased though ;))

Yeah, the color is nice. Reminds me of the Estoril Blue on BMWs.

I agree with D-Lew. Get clear corner lights to clean it up a bit.

I got my car back!!! from the body shop since my accident and its looking beautiful....

ill get some pictures at the meet im going to on sunday!!

bunch o mazda 3s

Nice car. Mmm I should also do the intake airbox baffle delete to let more air flow. I would do a FDM, but I don't want to risk overheating the engine.

Back
Top Bottom