I'm going to be getting Vista Ultimate free!!!

Because I signed up for "Windows Feedback Program! " A while back you have to have it monitor you for three months,
You can select what you wanted for free
and I selected
Windows Vista Ultimate!!!!!!
And I'm getting it free!!!!!!!
this is sick

I got an email today from it
saying

Thank you for participating in the Windows Feedback Program!

This message is to notify you that you are a registered member of the program, and so far you have met all requirements to qualify for the free product offer. Congratulations!

As a reminder, when you registered for the program, we stated that you will receive your product only after we have confirmed that you have:

· Entered a valid e-mail and shipping address.

· Fully completed the survey.

· Downloaded and installed the software on Windows Vista or XP.

· Used our software for at least 3 months on a Windows Vista or XP computer that is periodically connected to the Internet.

As part of the registration process, we indicated that if we detect your computer not to be sending data, you would be notified accordingly.

We are currently receiving data from your PC on a frequent basis, and as soon as you complete the 3 months participation term, your free product selection will be sent to the mailing address you submitted at registration. We will send one free product per person.

Your product selection:

Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate (32-bit and 64-bit DVD)

Your address:(Removed)

You may also receive an occasional invitation to participate in a Windows product survey, though this is not guaranteed.

If you have any questions, or if your mailing address has changed, please contact us at winpanel@microsoft.com.

Thank You,

The Windows Experience Team"

I so cant wait for my Vista Ultimate!!!!
Hellz nah!!!

I cant wiat ive been wanting to try this version of Vista for a while
I wonder what the main differences are between home premium and Ultimate o_O
it the gui different?
i hope its not going to suck all of my ram....

Great job dude!!

I'm not shure, but I the Ultimate is like pro, home and media together in one so it would be like your getting all 3 OSs

Atleast thats what I heard a while ago...

That's an awesome free gift!

Ultimate is great...I'm using it now and its a perfect OS overall...its got its quirks, but then again all the other versions of Vista have em, too.

Congrats!

Great job! All you had to do was surrender all your browsing habits, your computing habits, system changes, software usage, internet content and best of all of your personal details to Microsoft for study! What fun!

Back
Top Bottom