Microsoft is buying yahoo

for canada its already sympatico msn because ms bought sympatico

so that would make it yahoo sympatico msn lol the name is going to just keep growing

I heard it suggested on the radio that assuming that they are allowed to take over Yahoo, they'll likely keep both sites up.

as it is both Yahoo ad MSN are a trusted brand in households, I know plenty of people who'd still go to yahoo as a search engine rather than google, just out of habbit, upsetting peoples habbits might actually drive them to use google instead,

the cost of keeping two sites with twice as many ads on display (meaning the ads on both sites, not an increase in ads), would probably lead to more revenue than cutting back to one site and potentially loosing ad impressions.

of course they could link to a single portal that's accessible from both names, but I can't really see microsoft changing a lot to do with Yahoo. just skimming a tidy profit from the company really.

for canada its already sympatico msn because ms bought sympatico

so that would make it yahoo sympatico msn lol the name is going to just keep growing

Microsoft DOES NOT own Sympatico. Sympatico is owned by BCE, and Sympatico simply formed a partnership with Microsoft for doing it's email and related things through Microsoft instead of Sympatico running their own mailservers.

Haha, yeah I was about to say that. Microsoft offering $44 billion to buy Yahoo! is a big difference compared to actually purchasing them.

He meant this:
_44397676_micro_yahoo_gra416.gif

Back
Top Bottom