from school

nah my school doesn't really care about websites except for myspace
sorry about the bad spelling i had to type it fast and i didn't have my usual firefox spell check and as u can all see the English language isn't my strong point in school

nah my school doesn't really care about websites except for myspace
sorry about the bad spelling i had to type it fast and i didn't have my usual firefox spell check and as u can all see the English language isn't my strong point in school

so the language you speak, you dont know how to use without a spell check? if english isnt a strong point, how can anything else be?

Maybe you wouldn't be so bored if you paid more attention in grammar class.........lol........Sometimes my typing looks pretty bad too if I am in a big hurry.

Maybe you wouldn't be so bored if you paid more attention in grammar class.........lol........Sometimes my typing looks pretty bad too if I am in a big hurry.
i was in a hurry i get caught on any non school related websites i get
detention and then i can't wrestle

I know a ton of unblock websites that are really cool. as in forums and music. they did however block a really good site because everyone went on it (deezer) but none else in my school goes onto cf, or pearl drummers forum, and a ton of other music sites no one knows about, so yea.

Back
Top Bottom